Goldfish 4.5.2 Released
Improvements in Goldfish 4.5.2:
- Publish: Fixed an internal error that could occur after publishing to the Fishbeam Cloud.
- The code tab no longer puts code at the wrong place in some cases.
- Button: Buttons are no longer displayed at the wrong position in the preview or exported website, depending on the line height.
- Publish: For multiple nested projects in one (possible through external folders), Goldfish will no longer swap "goldfish_info.txt" files.
- Form: Notes are now displayed correctly in the editor.
- Form: Now a maximum number of characters can be set for the elements "Text" and "Multiline".
- Form: It is now possible that the text field can be resized by the user for the element "Multiline".
- Fixed display problems of the buttons in the "Font Style" and "Import Media" windows.
- Better rendering of transparent SVG images in the editor.
- Animation: New event "When coming out of view" to start an animation.
- Animation: New property "Run only once" to start an animation.
- Link window: For links to area templates, the entry "Current area" has been replaced by "Current page". You can select animations and objects from all area templates to create cross-section links.
- Improved presentation in the editor.
- Newsletter Blog: An error when displaying pictures in the newsletter has been fixed.
- Error when sending emails fixed in the newsletter blog, form, onlineshop.
- Fixed a bug with absolute file paths.
- The code tab no longer forgets the code position in some cases.
- A missing page address is now asked when publishing and not when creating the website.
- Improved presentation in the "Build Error" window.
- A missing page address will now automatically collected from the Fishbeam Cloud.
- The web server will now be checked: Does the internet address point to the location of the website on the server? Is PHP running? Is the PHP version too old?
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when editing value lists.
- Added buttons for adding and deleting values in the Edit Value List window.
- New window for embedding fonts in the project properties.
- Windows: Fixed several bugs with connections to the Fishbeam server (update, registration, Fishbeam Cloud, sending error logs).
- YouTube videos on Windows: Fixed display errors when loading the preview image into the editor.
- Editor under Windows: Display errors eliminated.
- Windows: The Fishbeam clips load again in the 64-bit app in all cases correctly.
- Drag & Drop under Windows improved.
- Dialogs while creating the website and loading images will be more fluid.
- Windows: Fixed several bugs that could lead to a crash.
Goldfish 4.5.2 is a free update for all existing Goldfish 4 users. Information and download:
PS: The update will soon appear in the Mac App Store.