- Fishbeam News: The Windows version now shows the news in the correct size.
- Data Tape now supports the Dark Mode of macOS.
- Added badge to the upgrade icon.
- Added new dialog boxes for adverting Data Tape Pro.
- "Window" menu added.
- Added release notes.
- Connections to Fishbeam via https:// (news, updates, etc.) now use current libraries.
- Fishbeam News: The news can now be displayed in full screen mode.
- The main window now remembers the current dimensions and restores them after a restart.
- The verification of registration codes has been improved.
- The Mac version of Data Tape now requires at least macOS 10.10.5.
Improvements in Data Tape 3.1:
Data Tape 3.1 can be downloaded for free and used free of charge in the basic version. Information and download: http://www.fishbeam.com/en/datatape/download.php
PS: The free update to Data Tape 3.1 will soon appear in the Mac App Store.
Improvements in Data Tape 3.0:
- Data Tape 3 is free in the basic version.
- Paid upgrade to Data Tape Pro with advanced features.
- There is now also a version for Windows.
- New layout and retina graphics on high-resolution screens.
- Data Tape is now a 64-bit instead of 32-bit app and works with larger data.
- All connections to the Fishbeam Server (error submission, news, update search, links to fishbeam.com) are now encrypted with "https".
- Data Tape does the ".zip" compression before splitting itself now and no longer uses the subssystem of macOS for this.
- ".zip" archives can be password protected.
- Data Tape can now automatically unpack ".zip" archives and does no longer forward this task to third-party apps.
- Data Tape can now compress files without breaking them up into segments.
- Files can be unpacked without being segments.
- The Mac version is a Cocoa app instead of Carbon app for better integration with macOS.
- Renaming: Data Tape is no longer called Data Glue.
In addition there are improvements at almost all other parts. Data Tape 3 is completely revised and redesigned.
Data Tape 3 can be downloaded for free and used free of charge in the basic version. Information and download: http://www.fishbeam.com/en/datatape/download.php
You will find Goldfish 4 Professional under the following link on the Mac App Store:
In addition, we still offer Goldfish 4 on our website. All customers who purchase Goldfish 4 directly from us, will save $ 5 compared to a purchase from the Mac App Store.